Revegetation | Reforestation | Carbon Integration
Woodland Services supports companies and investors in the development, implementation and management of reforestation projects. Woodland Services provide:
- reforestation and land restoration expertise, with more than 30 years of experience in Western Australia;
- implementation of large-scale reforestation in low rainfall areas;
- an efficient and dedicated operation;
- a high success rate in low rainfall broadacre forest establishment;
- practical and experienced on-ground delivery of trees in the ground; specialising in carbon projects; and
- expert and practical advice in tree-based carbon credit generation and project management (ERF, ACCU).
Plan for success with our large-scale forest establishment experience supporting you.
Integrating With Carbon Markets
Carrying out reforestation using carbon income is complex. Woodland Services have an in-depth knowledge of carbon compliance and the ERF to get your project carbon earning ACCUs.
Site & Project Suitability Assessment
Woodland Services can help you turn your ideas about trees and land into reality.
Tree Planting Service
Reduce your risk of planting failure by contracting our expertise and on-ground skills. We plant up to 50,000 seedlings per day and have over 30 years of experience in low rainfall areas.
Woodland Services provide tree-measuring services for carbon sequestration and the estimation of forest plantation wood supply.
Woodland Services are the quiet achievers when it comes to much of the reforestation in Western Australia.
We specialise in tailoring reforestation to the needs of the client and landscape for future forests and woodlands throughout Western Australia.
Plus, finding a solution to help fund your reforestation is a challenge we welcome.
Reforestation and Carbon Offsetting Help
Dr Dan Wildy. (PhD). Scientist. 30 years on-ground experience.
Whether you need carbon project registration, reforestation services or tree planting, we can help:
- individuals and groups plant forests and generate carbon credits;
- landowners wishing to plant trees;
- farmers (small to large corporates);
- companies aiming to reach carbon neutrality;
- suggest options for integrating with partner organisations that we work with; and
- plant-a-tree foundations find land to plant trees.
The experts in biodiverse revegetation and reforestation for broadacre and low rainfall areas. Based in Western Australia.